ePingo Inc is a California corporation. We hope you will enjoy using this site and we will work hard to make your experience a fun one. Use of this site constitutes full agreement with the terms and conditions of use of ePingo.com.
Terms and Conditions
- ePingo reserves the right to market its products to registered users. ePingo will not print any image that is threatening, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law. ePingo reserves the right to remove, delete or block images that we do not deem appropriate.
- ePingo respects the copyrights, real and implied, of photographers, artists and/or other copyright holders. ePingo will not knowingly print and/or distribute images without the consent of the creator or owner of the copyrights. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure they have the necessary authorizations and/or permissions to use the images.
- ePingo does not own the images uploaded to our servers by our customers. They are the sole property of the creator/copyright owner. The Customer agrees to hold ePingo harmless, and shall assume all liabilities that may occur, should a claim be brought against ePingo for use of these images(s). ePingo.com will not be liable for the content of any image(s) uploaded, sent by common carrier on electronic media or prints/film.
- The user/customer of ePingo must be at least 13 years old.
- ePingo reserves the right to recover credit card fees in the event of a dispute that was claimed erroneously by the card holder or representative of the card holder. It is the customer’s responsibility to call ePingo customer service before processing a claim with your bank.
- Claims against ePingo Inc must be filed within 45 days from the date of the cause of the claim. The parties agree to be governed the federal and state laws of the state of California , County of Alameda and City of Fremont . The user/customer agrees to indemnify defend and hold harmless ePingo, our officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service using your account.
INFORMATION PROVIDED ON "AS IS" BASIS. THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES
ePingo DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IN NO EVENT SHALL ePingo BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF ePingo HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. REV 10/24/2009